Adding your signature to Outlook 365
- Sign into Outlook 365;
- Select the Settings cog (top right);
- Under Your App Settings, select Mail from the right hand side menu;
- Under Layout (in the left hand menu), select Email signature;
- Select Automatically include my signature on new messages I compose (however it’s best not to have it on replies/forwards);
- Paste the signature that you have created using this Email Signature Generator into the Signature box, (right mouse click and 'paste' or hold Cmd then press V on your keyboard);
- Click Save – you’re done.
Why not try sending an email with your new signature as a test?